Laugh, it costs nothing - 3 Patients & the Doctor :)

Life with full of happiness is everyone's dream. But we tend to forget that happiness is something which is not available in market. We try to find happiness in money, relationships take second place or almost neglected. Why do we need money ? To fulfill our necessities and then desires. But our desires keep on growing and finally we end up without actually living life !

A mother is happy looking at her baby, an Adventurer is happy taking risks, a Photographer is happy with beauty. But what you know ? A mother is not happy with taking risks, an Adventurer is not happy with beauty, he seeks adventure ! A Photographer is not intended to take risks ! Your happiness depends on how you feel and look at things.




Happiness is an eternal feeling which is inside us. One great man has said, "To be happy, just be", which is a universal truth. But we need a reason to be happy. After all, we are social animals, we can't laugh without a reason [Unless we are ready to accept the title "mad" !]. So here is a joke, to make you laugh and give some exercise to your facial muscles ;)



One morning at a hospital, a patient arrived to the doctor with serious back-pain. The doctor examined him and asked, "Well, what happened to your back?".

The patient replied, "I work for a local night club. This morning, I was back home early, on the 3rd floor of the apartment, and heard a noise from my bedroom. On entering, I heard like someone had been with my wife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out to the balcony door and found no one there. As I looked down from the balcony, I saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, That's how I strained my back".

After the first patient's departure, 2nd patient arrived to doctor, looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor said, "My previous patient was looking bad, but you look terrible.What the hell happened to you?"

He replied, "You know, I have been unemployed for a while now .Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge !!"

The 3rd patient arrived; he looked even worse than the other two patients did. The doctor felt so sad of his condition. Again asked, "What the hell happened to you.... .?!!"

Third patient opened his mouth, "Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rd floor" !!

Laugh, it costs nothing :)

Share:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...